Help / FAQ
- How do I book Louis for a show?
- For booking inquiries, contact Michael Berkowitz at email@example.com.
- What precisely does this site sell?
- Here you can buy both digital copies of Louis C.K.'s standup performances, and tickets to his live tour dates. Digital performance copies are available in various formats: video, audio, or both. Once you purchase one of those, you'll be shown how to view or download the show.
- What format is the digital material in?
- The downloadable video files are H.264 encoded in an MP4 container. Audio files come in two formats: lossless FLAC and MP3. If you're not sure what FLAC is, download MP3. The audio downloads are split up into tracks for ease of use. All the files should be playable in any modern system. We recommend the free and open-source VLC player for playback.
- How do I pay for things?
- For digital performance copies, we support payments via Amazon, PayPal or Dwolla. You can use an existing balance with either provider, or a credit card, and so forth. For tickets, eTix accepts various credit and debit cards.
- Are there any restrictions on what I can do with copies of shows?
- We only ask that you do not redistribute or sell the material. Once you download a show, it's yours to keep forever, and yours to use for any reasonable personal use.
- Does it matter where I live?
- Generally, no. We do not have any geographical restrictions. However, our payment providers might, so if you run into that, drop us a line and let us know which payment providers do serve you.
- Do I need Flash to watch the shows?
- No. Streaming is in HTML5 direct video mode where available. Flash kicks in if you don't have a compatible browser.
- The digital shows are too cheap! You should have a donate button.
- We think $5 is a fair price for these shows. If you want to contribute more, we suggest that you use our "gift" function to send the shows to friends or enemies.
- I never got my confirmation email after buying.
- Check your SPAM or junk mail folder. If you can't find it in your inbox or SPAM/junk, please contact support directly.
- I hate it. How do I get a refund?
- If you would like a refund, please contact our support staff with your receipt from Amazon, PayPal or Dwolla, and they can take it from there.
- My downloads are slow and/or got interrupted.
- We use Amazon Cloud and Highwinds for distributing the digital files, and they find a server closest to your location for the best possible speed. However, sometimes connections can be slow. If you have trouble:
- Try using a download accelerator like DownThemAll!
- Try another internet connection if possible
- Streaming is glitchy.
- Glitchy streaming can be caused by a slow internet connection, or buggy software. The first thing to do would be to try another computer or connection. If you still have no luck, please try downloading the file and transfer it to whatever device you prefer to watch/listen on.
- I tried to download something to my iPad/iPhone/Kindle/Xbox and it didn't work.
- Although some of these devices can stream audio & video, most of them cannot save downloads. If you would like to download the shows for viewing on your device, download it to your PC/Mac and transfer or sync the file from there. If you don't know how to do this with your device, please contact support at the device's manufacturer.
- I tried to burn a DVD but it didn't work.
- The video and audio files we provide are as mainstream and compatible as we can make them, so they should work for the vast majority of software out there. Unfortunately we're not able to offer support for DVD burning. If you need help burning a DVD, please contact the manufacturers of the software.
- I have problems playing a downloaded video.
- Please try VLC Player (videolan.org/vlc) which should be able to play the file fine. If you continue to have trouble, try another download or contact support.
- I came to buy Tig Notaro's show. Where did it go?!
It's been really great hosting Tig's show on my site as a prerelease.
And now she's going to make her show widely available through iTunes and other outlets.
Please follow the link provided below to find the new home for "Tig Notaro LIVE".
If you already bought it here, it's still available to you for any downloads remaining on your account. Otherwise, go to iTunes.
Go, Tig. Live.
Download Tig Notaro: Live on iTunes »
None of the above help?
Send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll do our best to help you out.
Use of this site, and ticket purchases through this site, is subject to our Terms & Conditions.
Click here to view the Terms & Conditions.